Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A little more doing, and less getting done


Life is an adventure with two busy boys. No task is simple any more. 
Making dinner or dessert is no longer a woman\'s task. I always have a pair of  little boys hands ready to mix, stir, and Gabe\'s favorite, crack eggs. A freshly mopped floor is obviously a large slip \'n slide.
 And last but not least, laundry has taken on a whole new meaning. Laundry has turned into a big game of put and take...followed by throw and run. I put it in the basket, Landon takes it, throws it, then runs and squeals. 
But, through each task, the giggles and the fun melt my frustration and I give in to a little family fun. :)
Bath time, which used to consist of yummy smelling salts and candles, have been traded in for bubbles, soaked floors and rugs, and toys. But, I think baths are more fun this way anyway:)






See?
Aren't they perfect reasons to forget all my other tasks?
Besides, they're cut when they're cleaner. :)
 

0 comments: