Monday, October 19, 2009

The Hogle Zoo

It's nice to be somewhere you feel that you truly belong ;)



We went with Cindy's family to the zoo a few weeks ago. We had tons of fun! It was Gabe's first time there and he loved seeing all of the animals. Here are some of the monkeys.

They had a baby elephant! He was so cute and you would have thought that he was everyone in the crowds baby by all of the "ooohs!" and "Ahhh!"'s we were giving him:)

Jordan and Gabe. There were lots of kids and only so many strollers to go around, so... you double up! They had a blast sharing. They can't share happily when they're playing together, but sitting on top of each other? Now they can cooperate!

Ooo Ooo Ooo Ahh Ahhh Ahhh!

Of course there are the pictures by the big gorilla statue. I think our family has a million of these from my childhood!



And the grand finale! The TRAIN! Gabe makes trains out of all of his toys, he loves them dearly. We thought we were so cool getting to sit in the very front row behind the engine... ha ha. We just about past out from the exhaust in our face. I am sure we all lost a bunch of brain cells in that 5 minute ride.

1 comments:

Smith Family said...

.....what's that I hear? on your blog? .... is that M U S I C??? Wow! Good Job!

Thanks for coming to the zoo with all of my animals I brought! It was way fun!