Friday, October 9, 2009

Wheeler Farms

Gabe and I went to Wheeler Farms with our wards Mom and Me group a couple weeks back. We had a lot of fun feeding the ducks and eating lunch with our ward friends. I realized from going to these outings that I know some ward members REALLY well and others not at all. Not even a name! So, I have a goal now of making an effort to introduce myself to everyone I see. (I know, I should have been doing this long ago :)Gabe had never fed ducks before, and although he was a bit scared at first, and lets be honest that those ducks peck HARD!!! He warmed up and was chasing them before we left.


I was more scared than he was I think, only cause it seems like every "when animals attack" video I have ever seen involves ducks!

Tractors, Tractors, Tractors. They had an over supply of tractors for us to sit on and ride on and since none were younger than 200 yrs old ;) we could even push buttons!

John Deere green is the new black.
I love my boy.

They also had lots of old buildings and tree houses that looked a bit like they should be condemned by now, but the kids had tons of fun exploring. And the Moms had tons of fun talking and laughing.

1 comments:

The Shane Gang said...

You do a great job with photography and I'm sure we will schedule a session soon!! I think it is great that we have the same song on our blog! :)