Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father's Day

We had quite an eventful Father's Day. Just like I was attacked the second week in our new ward to give a talk, Alexandria was also, and spoke on Father's Day in primary about the Holy Ghost. She did a great job and even remembered to pause after each period :)



When we got home from church we had Daddy open his presents. Hector is a very sentimental person and also has everything a person could need, so this year he got pictures of the kids for his desk at work.

Each kid gave him their picture. I had done a secret photo shoot while he was gone on a business trip and I think they turned out awesome! Here is most of them...










































2 comments:

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

These pictures are adorable! I hope that things are going good!

Anonymous said...

Its David Contreras I like your photos. I left a comment on the picture where Todd was showing you how to roast a marshmallow please read it and text me left my phone number miss you guys bye