Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Signs of Summer

There are many signs of summer, but I have yet to catch them on film yet. I think my subconscious is protesting the bizarre weather we are having. It isn't truly summer until it is hot. So, the first sign of summer for us is the return of Alexandria for the summer. It Gabe's favorite day especially, since he now has a playmate!


This year was different since she had not seen our new home in Idaho. It has been a summer of firsts that is for sure! We let them both sleep in the same bed, but that only lasted 3 nights since they are both violent sleepers. I say violent, and I mean it (Hector has received black eyes from Alex and our future posterity has defiantly been in danger more than once from Gabe)


All in all, they are starting their summer of great. Hopefully we can squeeze some family trips in there and a nice tan!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Those kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Gabe is!