Saturday, December 25, 2010

This Fall...

It is scary how behind I am on my blog!! We really do, do fun things and take pictures of them :) I thought since it is Christmas already I had better post Halloween right?
This year was Gabe's first time carving pumpkins. He loved it, though the smell of the pumpkins was a little much, he was a trooper. He is in the "do it by myself" stage and that didn't change with pumpkin carving. My family always did really complicated pumpkins, but this year we were simple and sweet.




He is so proud, and I am too to be honest:) It was messy, but lot's of fun. I thought our little Jack-O-Lantern turned out cute don't you?

Yay for Halloween costumes!! This is probably the only Halloween you will see Hector dressed up. His department had a theme of Toy Story and he was a good sport to go along. If you can't tell, he is Etch. :) Gabe, wanted to be Wolverine again this year. He wears Wolverine almost everyday any way, maybe he will have a new favorite next year.


So Cute:) He can't breathe the best in his Wolverine mask ( it's a big head thing) so I did a little eye liner for stubble, and crazy hair. I thought we did pretty good :)

The first trick or treating house with his cousins, Aunt Terri's house. The weather was amazing, we only wore sweaters and it was so warm!!

Gabe and his cousins had a blast! Yay for Halloween! This year is so fun with Gabe because he understands so much more for each Holiday. Happy Halloween everyone! :)

0 comments: