Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pregnancy Blunders

When I am pregnant, I do have some food cravings here and there, I may be sick for a little bit, but all in all I have it EASY.
I have noticed however that with this pregnancy came a new symptom. The lack of rational thought. Or maybe just the lack of THOUGHT.
We recently took a trip back to my stomping grounds of Utah to visit family and friends. While there my bother planned a lovely dinner out to a great ribs and steak joint.
We all had a lovely, child-less dinner talking and laughing.
We had a great waitress who brought our food to us very promptly. This is where the blunder happened.
After looking at all the bottles offered on our table, I choose a delightful looking Sassy Sauce flavor to drench my food in. I opened the bottle and poured it on.
I then noticed the sauce began to drip down the side of the bottle and without thinking about it

I LICKED THE BOTTLE FROM BOTTOM TO TOP.

I know. I know. Icky.

That along with licking my sisters leg, not be accident mind you, this is defiantly the worlds strangest pregnancy symptom.

0 comments: