Monday, March 7, 2011

Introducing...

Landon Daniel Contreras
March 2, 20011
7 lbs. 11 oz.
21 1/2 inch.
Born at 1:05 pm






I will fill you in on the birth story later, for now here are a few pictures of our new addition. He is so calm and quiet, just like Gabe was. We couldn't really pin point who he looked like, the closest we could think of was a banana squash. Now that he is a few days old he is definitely looking more like Gabe did!!

Ironically enough, Gabe had a mow hawk that day too :)


I was still drugged really good, so please excuse my appearance :)







4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my hannah Kim! Congratulations!! He is precious and so handsome- you sure make em cute! :) I love you and I hope you are feeling well and that everyone is happy and healthy! Yeah :)

Kelly Robinson said...

He is adorable Kim!

Julie said...

Pretty tender - and love the mohawk! Cute little family you have there Kimmie!

Kim said...

So much hair! What a sweet little guy! Congratulations!