Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hector

Today is Father's Day, so I thought I would do a post about Hector. He is quite often in the pictures that I post, and I don't have any that you haven't already seen, so here are a couple you haven't...


Ahhh... so cute. According to Hector's mother, as a child Hector was obsessed with shoes and was too cool for a coat :P Doesn't resemble the adult Hector at all does it?? I think he looks just like Gabe.



Ahhh, the teenage Hector. Evidently still too cool for a coat and just about everything else :) According to the classmates (and ex girlfriends) Hector was the most popular kid in school. Hector is a leader, always has been.


Ahh, missionary Hector. (I thought you would like this pic Marci:) According to his Mission Pres, Hector was a hard worker. According to his companions he was a joker:) I am so proud of Hector, it shows a lot of strength to be baptized at 18 and serve a full time mission at 19.





I love you Babe. I am typing this post with one hand, as I rock our baby with the other and listen to the other kids "Play" (fight) in the other room, and I am loving you even more.

Happy Fathers Day to one of the best men I have ever known and loved.

1 comments:

metcalfruf said...

I do. And my husband looks so young and different. He is sporting long hair and a beard right now.