Friday, July 8, 2011

Adventures in the Contreras house

As I said in my previous post, we do do things. And sometimes they are very random. Here are a few random moments throughout the week in our household. (plus some fathers day that is a little late:)

I came home from a morning workout to find this. My hubby and baby asleep on the couch while the other two built a fortress in my kitchen:)


They had beds and snacks and beds for their stuffed animals. I remember doing this when I was little, something about a small dark space is so cozy and inviting.



"The Door"


Fathers Day. Daddy woke up to a candy poster and cards from the kids:) Because he is our "hot tamale" :) We love you Babe!!



Then, one morning Hector decided to shave off his goatee. This was much to interesting for the kids to let be. So they decided to help. He looked interesting when they got done with him and it took him a few minutes fix himself :)



I remember sitting on the bathroom counter and "helping" my dad shave every night after work. Then slathering on some Aqua Velva with him :)


Like I said, random, but sometimes those are the best memories.

1 comments:

metcalfruf said...

Where are you guys at? We need to hook up. I wanna see the baby! Make Hector call Walter!