Tuesday, December 6, 2011

THE FIRST SNOW!!!

My Gabie loves playing in the snow! This is why he screams with joy every year when he wakes up to the first snow. He begged me all morning to take them out to play in it. I love snow, don't get me wrong, but it takes FOREVER to get everyone's snow suits on.




but we did it anyway! I was so hot from working on boot's, coat's, and gloves I probably didn't need a coat ;) Gabe was so giddy with glee he left us all behind and headed to the white stuff.



Gabe is so excited!



Landon... not so much.




Poor Landon. He really hates any kind of restrictive clothing. He sat still the whole time.



But Gabe and I had a great snowball fight! It was the perfect texture for snowballs and snow men! If only there had been more of it, our snow man could have been epic!




Right Landon? Yup. Epic.

Does he remind anyone else of Eeyore?


We made snow angels too, of course




And our finished snow man! With one arm and no other defining characteristics. But hey, you work with what you got.


Then when we are really cold we came back inside and played in our cozies :)Landon was a much happier camper. I love these two boys!

0 comments: