Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Adventures

A couple weeks ago, the sky opened up and poured sunshine over Washington.
It was glorious.
I woke up, and begin getting my kids ready to find an outdoor activity. Without much effort we ran across Latin Farms a few miles down the road from us. 
It was full of animals, homemade baked goods, and best of all it was free!
Sign me up!
Gabe has started posing himself lately:)

I can't get enough of my sweet boys! They are polar opposites of each other though. Gabe has always been so easy going, brave, and social.
And Landon, well, I think the animals traumatized him. He wanted nothing to do with them.

Do you see how Landon always keeps his eyes on them? On the other hand, five minutes before this picture was taken there were no goats, the Gabe began calling for them and the all ran over. Gabe, he is the goat whisperer.






And now on to the main event...

The bake goods.
They were so good.
I may be a little obsessed with the brownie above.
And of course Gabe thinks anything with sugar is wonderful!

And Landon, well, he has slightly lower standards. As long as it is edible (and i use the word edible very loosely) then he is all for it!

And I leave you with this last picture. This is the old couple that runs the farms back hard. This is Washington in one 
picture. Isn't it amazing?

0 comments: