Thursday, June 28, 2012

We bleed blue

I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen my husband giddy. 
These times include our wedding day, our babies births, you know, things like that. 
The others? The days we have been able to attend a Dodgers game.
It has only happened twice, but every time, I see a glimpse of a that little boy used to watch the game religiously with his mother. That, and the boy that screams at the TV. 
But if there were ever a day I could get my hubby to drive an hour to stay in a hotel, walk a mile to the light rail station, beat hoards of people being corralled like cattle into thousands of seats, all for an insanely expensive hot dog, and to sing Take Me Out To The Ball Game with thousands of our best friends...this is the day.
And we all loved every minute of it.


Instead of peanuts and cracker jacks, we bought frozen lemonade and cotton candy. A little unconventional I know, but our boys were in heaven!

Don't lat him fool you. He was stoked to have a hot dog to himself:) 




After seeking Landon down behind the Dodgeres dug out twice and screaming to the players, I got no signatures and only a smile and a nod to my baby for his fist game:( the19 year old blondes in the tank tops though? They got first class 
photos! Have a heart guys!


We tried numerous times to get our whole family in a picture... Fail! Oh well. These kinds of photos have a lot more Memories!


Gabe loved the game. It was actually his second game and he really enjoys to atmosphere. This was a double treat though since we got to ride the "train" there. He has always wanted too:)

What a great day! We were exhausted when we made it back to the hotel and pushed swimming off until the next day:) what a great family weekend!
Go Dodgers!


0 comments: