Sunday, July 22, 2012

A lot of hot air

The other day I decided to take the boys down the road to our local Jumping Jacks. We actually have three or four within a ten mile radius, I guess we moved into the right climate for indoor playgrounds! 
We had had only been to one of these styles of places twice before, when we were in Utah.
 Here? We have a seasons pass.
 I took a few pictures on our first adventure to one of the smaller playgrounds. Gabe had a blast going from one blow up slide to the next. Landon? He wanted to play with the broom the kept in the corner. But being the mean mother I am, I forced him down a few slides before we left.








It's a really good thing that this city has so many indoor playgrounds because the weather has removed all thoughts of 
getting a swing set! 
I am loving the idea of getting all Gabe's energy out and with the addition of a new child size broom, all members of our household are happy with our new plastic friends ;)




0 comments: