Saturday, February 27, 2010

My oldest sister who lives in Idaho is known as every niece and nephews favorite aunt. This is because of the large gym that is built onto the side of her home. Complete with a pit full of foam squares, a large trampoline and floors and walls that are padded to the ceiling. My son is no different and cheers when we mention going to see Terri.
Tonight was one of the lovely nights when the "big kids" come over to play in the gym and Gabe can play with them till midnight, and I, in turn can relax. I peek in the window that over looks the set up periodically to make sure my little Evil Knievel is behaving himself.
I peeked in tonight and could not see him. Anywhere . Amongst numerous high school cheerleaders practicing their stunts. I trotted down stairs and opened the door.
"Just making sure my 2 yr old is still breathing... and down here still." I said to the girls
"Oh he's breathing!" they giggled "and he is showing us his guns!"
At that point the group parted and my son sat in the middle of all the girls flexing his biceps.
"He is sooo cute!"
"I love his shoes!"
I smiled, glad that he has already learned who to surround himself with. "Show me your guns buddy!" I said
He gave me a shy face " No Mom. Go away"
I am still proud of my Casanova.

1 comments:

Kelly Robinson said...

That is really cute. Hope you guys enjoy ID. Did you sell your house already?