Friday, February 19, 2010

Well, we never thought we would move our family to Idaho, but the day has come. Hector, being the amazing, smart, sharp wonderful provider that he is, has accepted a job with Melaleuca, in Idaho Falls. We are exciting for the new adventure, though we'll see how we like all the farm land :) We are moving pretty soon, hopefully to be there by March 1st. We will miss everyone, all our friends and family. We will NOT miss traffic. There is always a silver lining right?:) We would love it if everyone will stop by to see us on there way to ... wherever your going, to say hello! Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Whoa! Where have I been? I'll miss seeing you around. Are you sure you have to move? Maybe Hector can commute? :)

Smith Family said...

k- I'm pathetic! I KNEW this and I still just started to cry! You KNOW we will miss you!

Mindi said...

I am so sad. Are you selling your house? We will miss you for sure, and wish you the best of luck.

Jamie said...

WHAT?? How did I not know about this! I need to call you more...obviously!