Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The End of a Chapter

I realized that in my busy, crazy last 2 months I never once posted a picture of anything. SO here is a couple to catch up a little.

Here is our last family picture in front of our home in Utah. We took this picture while our car was warming up to leave. Our house was empty, all of our stuff in the back of a big truck. We will miss our beautiful home. The one we built ourselves, brought Gabe home too, and so many more memories.


This was the day before the movers came. I was running around crazy to get things organized and I had asked Gabe to go watch cartoons. As I came downstairs and looked into the living room, he was nowhere to be seen. This is where I found him. Watching TV under the kitchen table... Okay. He sat, undisturbed and watched his cartoons under the table for an hour or so. Silly boy.

0 comments: