Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Fool's

This post is a bit late, but I had to remember Gabe's first April fools trick. It is amazing the things they learn from tv! He watches harmless toddlers cartoons, or so we thought. Apparently one of the characters learned about April Fools Day, and played a trick on his Dad.


I watched as a sneaky grin passed over Gabe's face, and he ran to his room. He found his toy dinosaur, and snuck it under the covers of our bed on Dad's side.
I have to remind him 10 times a day to be patient for things he wants or is excited for. It is amazing to me that he easily kept himself busy.

I prepped Dad for a surprise before he got home, so there would be no disappointment :) Dad pulled back the covers and surprise! He was frighted by a scary Dinosaur! Gabe was tickled pink as he yelled "April Fools! It's just my toy!!" Dad was very relieved and Gabe was so excited he pulled it off :)

2 comments:

Mike and Becca said...

Hey Kim it's Becca Balle, just wanted to say good luck with your new place. I had no idea you guys were moving and being your visiting teacher I'm sorry to have to admit that. Thanks for letting us come visit the few times we did. Good luck with everything :)

Smith Family said...

hahaha! He is SOOO CUTE! What a good trickster :)