Sunday, May 2, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering

Thought I would do an update for those of you (if any:) who wonder what we are up too. Gabe is up to a lot. He always is. Still loves tractors, and anything with moving parts and/or wheels. Loves to color and use scissors and glue, I could do without scraping dried glue stick off my table, but he has to learn somehow right? The doctor said he is now in the 60% for weight and the 80% for height. I guess he is getting ready to have a growth spurt. This is a plus since he has usually been in the 20% for weight and the 90% for height. We can officially take the work "emaciated" out of our vocabulary! Thumbs up!


I snapped some pics of him watching the tractors putting in our neighbors yard. I thought they were pretty cute. That is another goal of mine, take more pictures. I think Gabe likes it up here in Idaho. Better than Hector or I do. It is not bad, don't get me wrong, just different. I miss my mountains, and my I15 (that sounds crazy I know). Hector misses the golf courses and a number of restaurants. Gabe loves the wild life here (ie, chipmunks, 1,000 ducks, and a red fox that has been allusive), the tractors plowing in the fields, Terri's gym, his new best bud Ethan, and a number of other things.

He has recently discovered some new TV shows, on called Yo Gabba Gabba which makes we wonder why anyone complained about the Wiggles. And Diego and Dora, both of which I like, and they probably won't be around much longer with the new AZ immigration laws anyway :P All in all life is good. We are happy, healthy and making friends.

1 comments:

Shelby Winterton said...

Owen loves to watch Nick Jr and when Yo Gabbab Gabba comes on, we run away. I think it is so annoying. We quickly find something else.