Saturday, May 7, 2011

May I Vent?

We are moving!! This is something we are very excited about. We have learned a lot here in Idaho but we are so happy to be on to better things. Texas, Utah or Arizona were the top contenders in our future home. Germany and England among others ;)

After much deliberation and a few games of Rock, Paper, Scissors...

UTAH WON!! (for the time being. We kinda live minute to minute here.)

We are also downsizing to a townhome or condo or apartment, since Utah may not be permanent. When I say downsizing I mean, I mean disappearing act. 5,000 sq ft home to 1,200 sq ft condo. Hmmm...

Storage is important to us.

So I am only looking at condo's with available 1 car garages. Apparently "garage" is a loose term. When I contact the landlords and inquire about so called "garage" they reply:

"Well it is more like a parking space."

I see. So this "garage" really doesn't have any walls...or roof... or door. It is really more like two paint lines on blacktop? I am considering putting our storage within our two lines on blacktop. I want to see you have a problem with this landlord... see what I do when you have a problem with this.

1 comments:

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

Kim, where in Utah are you moving to and when? We live in Springville and there are some really nice places being built at the end of our street. Two car garage ( a real garage!) 4 bedrooms, and about 1400 square feet. They will be rentals and should be finished in a month. There are also some across the street for sale that are the same size that are finished. I would love to have you across the street so we can reconnect! :) Call me if you want more info! 801-717-0475