Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The begining of a new era

I am the mother of a preschooler.


Is this totally crazy or what??


I was really ok with Gabe going to preschool, I am not sure how I will feel about kindergarten next year.


He posed himself :)


Look how cute my son is!! I love him to pieces!!



SO ready to go! A few things that Gabriel is into right now. His DS, he loves Mario. Still all trucks and/or tractors. And recently... girls. He has been talking about girlfriends lately:) He doesn't have one, but running over the reasons why a person would have a girlfriend.


Like "because you like her better than any other girls" :) Right now, he will tell you that Mommy is his girlfriend, cause he likes me the best.









Here is Landon too. He is adorable as always :)



We love you Gabriel!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

He is TOO dang cute! Hope he has a GREAT year in Preschool :)