Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

Can I just tell you that I love Christmas? I know that it is probably 90% of the inhabitants of this earth's favorite holiday also, but I kinda feel like I love it more than anyone else ;)

We made gingerbread houses!! Gabe wanted to decorate it himself, so I let go of my OCD-ness and let him do whatever he wanted.


Of course he loved all the candy, but even Gabe can tell the difference between brand-name candy and the off brand stuff. After popping a few into his mouth he happily left the rest for the house and asked me to break out our M&M's and Reece's.


Through the first part of decorating he was showing just how OCD he can be too.






But just like his Mom, when the initial excitement wears off, things start getting a little sloppy;) The roof did not come out quite as perfectly as it is on the box, but after how long it took to do the windows everyone was fine with that.


NOM, NOM, NOM...

NOM, NOM, NOM!!!


Poor Landon! He wasn't allowed to eat the candy, or touch the house! I did squirt some frosting into his mouth a few times. It is rough only being 9 months:(


NOM, NOM, NOM...

NOM, NOM, NOM!!!

After decorating our gingerbread house, we took a trip down to the mall to visit Santa.

Gabe, as always, was great. Loves Santa, talked with him and laughed with him. Landon did well too, we even got a good picture! (I will post later) Until, that is, he turned around. Yep. It was a cruel surprise.


Best part of seeing Santa? Riding the $.50 machines in the hallway.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0 comments: